Introduction to Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) Workshop
This 2-day Introduction to Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) Massage course will systematically guide the student through the theory and practice of MLD.
You will learn MLD massage movements and how to incorporate them into your own practice.
This 2-day Introduction to Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) is ideal for those who would like to be able to use MLD as part of their treatment plan.
NOTE: This course does not permit you to refer to yourself as a Certified MLD Therapist. It is an Introductory course and not certified.
Open to: Massage Therapist and Body Work Practitioners
Must be 18+ years
Purchase your ticket using the “BOOK EVENT” section below.
- Structure and function of the lymphatic system including lymphocytes, lymph tissue, lymph vessels, lymph nodes, ducts, capillaries, spleen
- Main lymph nodes of the body
- Relationship between blood and lymph
- History of Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Contraindication to Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage treatment
- Explanation and demonstration of manual lymphatic drainage massage techniques
- Participants hands-on practice.
Course fee includes:
- 14 hours of guided learning of which at least 8 hours cover hands-on
- Comprehensive manual and workbook
- Advice and guidance with choosing and purchasing quality ingredients
- A friendly and relaxed learning environment
What to bring to the workshop:
- Your LUNCH
- 2 large Bath towels – beach size
- 1 flat sheet for the table
- 1 hand towel
- Pen & notebook
- Wet wipes
- Hand sanitizer
- ID Card
COVID19 – There are a number of protocols which are in place as part of the new normal:
- ID card is required
- Plastic apron
- Mask and hand sanitizer
- Temperature checks
- Completion of contact tracing form
All persons attending this workshop must have short nails and no nail polish – otherwise, you will be excluded from the practical.
NOTE: Undersubscribed workshops will either be postponed or cancelled indefinitely
School Attendance Certificate
What you can go from here:
Oncology Massage, CIBTAC or THINKTREE Reflexology Diploma
Do I need any experience to take this course?
No, the course intention is for the beginners looking to learn a new skill.
What times are the courses?
This is a two-day course. Attendees are asked to arrive 15 minutes earlier on the first day for registration.
How do I secure a place on this course?
The course is booked via our website. Simply register on this page An acknowledgement email will be sent to you with payment details to make payment in order to secure your space.
What do I need to bring?
All items are listed in the course details.
May I video the practical demonstrations?
Certainly, provided this is agreeable with the person/s being recorded. However, we do insist that no uploading will be made to any social network platform.
Got further questions?
Call us at 246-833-4754 / 823-1003
or E-mail: email@example.com