Reiki Level 1 Course
Learning and mastering Reiki allows you to be aware of the energies around you and to direct this energy at your will. This course provides an introduction to Reiki energy.
With this energy you will be able to:
- Heal yourself and others using the body’s natural healing process.
- Reduce stress.
- Induce deep relaxation.
- Relieve emotional stress and improve your overall life.
Open to all regardless of gender – age 18+
- Learn how to use Reiki as a healing and personal growth system
- Understand the history of Reiki and how it has changed over time
- Perform Reiki sessions with the intention of addressing all areas of life
- Learn how to visualize the locations of the meridian and chakra energy systems in the body
- Guided through techniques to help you access your intuition
- Learn how to perform complete Reiki sessions on yourself and others
- Explore multiple methods for performing Reiki from a distance
- Heal unwanted patterns and learn how to manifest your goals
Course fee includes:
- 8 hours of guided learning of which at least 5 hours cover hands-on
- Comprehensive manual and workbook
- Advice and guidance with choosing and purchasing quality ingredients
- A friendly and relaxed learning environment
What to bring to the workshop:
- 1 large bath towel
- Pen & notebook
- Wet wipes
- Wear a thin-strapped vest or bring it with you
- Hand sanitizer
- ID Card
- Your LUNCH
COVID19 – There are a number of protocols which are in place as part of the new normal:
- ID card is required
- Plastic apron
- Mask and hand sanitizer
- Temperature checks
- Completion of contact tracing form
All persons attending this workshop must have short nails and no nail polish – otherwise you will be excluded from the practical.
NOTE: Undersubscribed workshops will either be postponed or cancelled indefinitely
School Attendance Certificate
What you can go from here:
Crystal healing, Colour therapy, Cranial Sacral
Do I need any experience to take this course?
No, the course intention is for the beginners looking to learn a new skill.
What times are the courses?
This is a one-day course. Attendees are asked to arrive 15 minutes earlier on the first day for registration.
How do I secure a place on this course?
The course is booked via our website. Simply register on this page and pay the deposit. An acknowledgement email will be sent to you with the venue address, dates and payment details.
What do I need to bring?
All items are listed in the course details.
May I video the practical demonstrations?
Certainly, provided this is agreeable with the person/s being recorded. However, we do insist that no uploading will be made to any social network platform.
Got further questions?
Call us at 246-833-4754 / 823-1003
or E-mail: email@example.com